Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The First Day To a Better Me

          Today is the day, the first day, the start, of a lifestyle change for me. What started out as my wanting to lose a little belly fat has turned into a full blown overhaul of what I consume, how I consume it, how often I consume it and when I consume it. And because I like punishing myself, I've made changes to my workout regiment to maximise fat loss as much as I can as well. And it all starts today. YAY!!!

          I really only have two major goals for this upcoming 12 month period; lose fat, and live healthier. After a bit of thought, and wanting to keep it simple, I figured out the best things for me to do to accomplish my two goals. Eat smarter. Create and maintain a realistic caloric deficit. Move my body more. Simple right? It needs to be if I'm going to have any hope of being successful. Because let me be honest here, I'm EXTREMELY motivationally challenged when it comes to sticking to just about any goal. So the less complicated it is, no matter how difficult, the better chance I have for success...and in this I want to succeed.

          I'm not going to bore you with the details on every single thing I'm changing or implementing. But I will let you in on this one, I'm cutting soda completely out of my diet. Which is kind of a big deal for me because I really like soda, and it mixes well with vodka. But it's not conducive to a healthier me or to weight loss, so it's got to go. In fact, my wife and I went a step further and decided to cut it out of the household completely. I thought that was pretty cool.

          Ok, enough talking about it, Ima just go do it. I hope to see you all soonly with future updates on the goodz, the badz and the uglyz of this rollercoaster ride I'm on. Weeeee...

          I would love to hear from you, the readers. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments. If you have any concerns, leave those in the comments as well. Hell, if you have any questions, even, leave those down there too and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

          Thank you everyone and I hope you have a great Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment