Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Quick, and Late, Post-Weekend Update

               I know it's a little late but I did promise a post on how the weekend went, so here it is. It went SO MUCH better than Labor Day weekend. Granted it was payday weekend, but I was able to control my meals and environment so much more than last time. Instead of feeling guilty, overwhelmed, like I'd failed at life, I felt happy, proud and in control. Those feelings went on to affect and infect everyone's attitudes for the whole weekend and we all had a lot more fun.

               Like I said last time, I learned where and how to improve for the next time and I did. But there are still areas and ways to make this lifestyle change better for myself and everyone involved. It's a process. An ongoing, morphing, adapting, growing, changing, ever improving process that I look forward to experiencing more and more every day.

               So that's it, nothing especially special. Just me trying to learn from my mistakes and be a better version of myself.

               I hope your Today is fruitful and remember, The only person you should be competing with, or comparing yourself to, is yesterday's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment