Thursday, August 13, 2015

Everything Has a Beginning

                    Starting on the first of September of this year, I'm beginning yet another life changing journey; a long term overhaul of my diet. I have a lot of things planned for the next 12 months, from cutting soda out of my diet completely to figuring out what supplements are going to be the best for me. As some of you may also know, I declared 2015 to be the year that I walk again. I've made much progress in that respect along with creating, tweaking and maintaining a 100% tailored workout regimen and schedule. These aspects of my journey and my life will also be included in this blog. My wish is to have one central place that I can post about how I'm doing, what I'm thinking and where I'm going with the remaking and taking back of my health, my mobility and my life.

                    You are more than welcome to come share this experience with me and I look forward, as always, to having you right by my side as I travel down this uncharted path. Your support and encouragement have made a HUGE difference in my life and has played no small part in the progress I've made so far. So come on, let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment