Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year, New First Of the Month, New Weigh and Measure

               Wow, what a crazy last few weeks. Between Christmas, New Years, the amazing success of #walkwithlevi and another first of the month weigh in, it has been exhausting. But it's been a good exhausting.

               So let me just jump right to the weigh and measure first. I forgot to do it on the first until I was halfway through breakfast. We stopped eating and did it anyway but decided to do it again the next day. So the results I'm going with are from the 2nd of January; I lost 6 pounds of weight but my waistline didn't change. No increase, no decrease. Looking at me it doesn't seem to be from lean muscle mass and the wifey says she can see a decrease in body fat so I figure that's where the 6 pounds came from, just not from the belly. Is that normal? I have no idea. lol I'm still new to this weight loss thing. But hey, I'll take it.

               Also to report is that I walked a mile on the first of the year with Dozens of people all around the world to bring in the new year well, to celebrate my walking again and to commemorate my first video for my journey to leave the wheelchair behind. I can't tell you what an amazing day that was or how wonderful I felt knowing that I was walking with so any people by my side. Hell, my dust allergies are starting to act up again just remembering it. But I do want to say, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, you all freaking rock!

               And in case you were interested, the wife and I have signed up for TWO 100 mile walking challenges, I'm doing a 4000 push up challenge, I have a goal set to walk a 5k on or before the last day of spring, I'll be starting a 52 week photography challenge aaaaand I'll be getting my driver's license back this year too. :) So yeah, it's going to be an epic new year.

I hope you all have a great night/day and remember, YOU can accomplish great things. I believe in you, now go get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment