Sunday, November 1, 2015

60 Days Later

               So the first thing I did after my morning ablutions was weigh and measure myself. My habit is to have a glass of water by my bedside for when I'm thirsty at night or in the morning, that way when I get up first thing in the morning I can start working on rehydrating myself for the coming day. I couldn't do that today because I didn't want that to affect my numbers, and I had a powerful thirst today. HAHA

               Let's get to the numbers. I gained 2 pounds of weight. But I lost another full inch off my waist. So what I'm thinking is that I've lost more fat in the past 30 days but gained more muscle, 2 pounds worth. This is why I weigh AND measure myself. If I were going off of the scale alone I may be a little discouraged. But with that other number added into the equation, my waist size, it offers a better picture of my journey. That's why I feel a scale should never be the solitary means of determining your "success" in weight loss.

               There you have it, success and progress at the 60 day mark. I'm encouraged and excited for the next weigh in. I'm cutting back even more on the vodka(I know, it sounds like I drink all day long. But I really don't) and increasing my cardio a bit more each day, so my 90 day weigh in and measure should show even more progress.

               Have a great Today everyone and remember, just keep doing what you know is healthy and you'll see results along the way and in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment